Friday, July 18, 2008

Recent creations

It seems that I have not posted pictures of all the new soaps I have made. So here are some soaps that I have made during the past month or so.

Frankincense and Myrrh Salt bars. The light green color comes from French green clay.
This one is my unscented Goat's milk soaps.

This soap was specifically designed for sensitive dry skin. It was made with neem oil, avocado oil, castor oil, evening primrose oil, sweet almond oil, flax seed oil, hemp oil, olive oil, palm oil, and mango butter. I also included Tea tree EO and Lavender EO. It smells a bit like neem oil, which I am hoping will go away with a bit more time, but it is still a very nice bar of soap.


A new shaving soap in a slightly larger size. The soap contains bentonite clay and a blend of Bay rum and patchouli.

No comments:

Post a Comment