Friday, August 7, 2009

Shealoe Prebuy?


I am looking to see how much interest there is in a Shealoe prebuy. I get this stuff directly from the manufacturer and it is sold in 35lb increments. I think it will be around $6 per pound plus shipping to you. I use the Shealoe to make wonderful sugar scrubs. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling so moisturized. The ingredients are Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, Imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, potassium sorbate, BHT, sorbic acid. This is the same Shealoe sold at all the other suppliers only much cheaper. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in. If I can get enough people interested I will get an exact price. To give you an idea of the shipping costs, the last time I did this I was able to fit 10lb in a small flat rate priority box.
Cheers~
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I love it, too. I just wish it didn't have so many "other" ingredients. My customers are getting VERY picky...

    ReplyDelete