Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top 5 Cleaning Tip Links

    My unemployment time has been filled with trying to my business in gear, cleaning, painting trim in my house, and cooking! So you will see a lot of this coming into my posts. This weeks "Top 5" list is filled with cleaning tips that I have come across recently and just love.
    1. Rain-x to keep glass shower door soap scrum free! This might also be great to do on the out side of windows. here
    2. Spring cleaning tips at a bowl full of lemons. It is almost time to start thinking about this!
    3. Non-toxic bathroom cleaning plus links to recipes for making many of your own cleaning solutions at Chiot's Run.
    4. I have been trying to get a lot of house painting done before I have to go back to working full-time and cleaning my paint brushes is always a dreaded pain. So this tip from the Creek Line House titled "the Easiest, Laziest Way to Clean Your Paintbrushes" should help!
    5. Green cleaning tips using common household items over at cozi.com.

    PS. Don't forget to clean the pets!



    Okay, I just thought this was too cute and I needed to post it! Meow

      No comments:

      Post a Comment