Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas scented solid sugar scrubs

Solid sugar scrubs are all the rave right now. While I have made them in the past (see old post here), I thought I would try out some new molds I fund at Marshall's.  These molds are larger than what I have used in the past and I did not cut them down into smaller pieces. When I go into the shower, I like to have a decent sized block of scrub that I can break a piece off of and then scrub away. These seem like the perfect size. They fit well in my hand and will last for quite a few showers.

Iced gingerbread, spiced orange, and sugared cranberries scented solid scrubs.

I followed the same recipe as in this post for the spiced orange and sugared cranberries solid scrubs, but I modified the recipe a bit for the iced gingerbread. I love to use some courser sugar in brown scrubs, so half of the sugar is demerara sugar and the other half is regular white sugar.

All nice and wrapped!

No comments:

Post a Comment