Monday, January 28, 2013

Ladybug Soapworks blog now available on Kindle!

I am so excited to announce that the Ladybug Soapworks blog is now available on the Kindle store for a monthly subscription cost of $0.99. This allows you to read my blog even when you are not connected to the internet. This is also a great way for you to take my recipes and tutorials with you into your kitchen or soap "lab" and have them easily accessible without printing them out and wasting paper. Want to sign up?  Click here.


2 comments:

  1. How clever, I didn't even know you could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can't remember how I found out about it (probably some business marketing article) but it is quite simple. Just search Kindle blog publishing and you should find the website to set it up for yourself if you like. :)

    ReplyDelete